Office Hours:  Monday ‑ Friday  08:30 ‑17:30   GMT
Call Now:  +44 (0) 870 315 6878 
vip-client-packages

VIP Client Packages

Guaranteed Acceptance, Best Rates & Confidentiality Assured

VIP Passport & Citizenship Programs – No Travel Required!

We have a Citizenship / Passport program currently being offered. This program is for very serious clients that really wish to move forwards fast and without all the red tape and time delays etc.

The entire process can take as little as two weeks from the time we receive the completed application forms and your passport photographs. At the most allow 6 – 8 weeks however most we have been processing recently are returned within 3 – 4 weeks.

European Union Package – From Only GBP £44,950 per client

Payment terms are strictly 65% upfront along with the completed application forms and your photographs. Upon proof of your new documents being sent through for you to verify then the remaining balance (35%) is to be paid at which time the items will be couriered to you immediately.

This is for the very serious clients that really wish to move forwards fast and without all the red tape and time delays etc.

Do not waste our time or yours applying for this special package if you do not have the means to proceed. We will ask for proof of funds upfront in order for the application forms to be couriered to you

Second Passports

These Passports are for people that are looking for one of the easiest Passport options available. The only thing you must be able to do is speak English. These Passports are what we supply several other Offshore Sites for their own clients however just for a limited time only we are offering these directly to the public. We will process no more than 12 Clients ONLY per month!

eu-passport

 

  • Guaranteed Acceptance – You Must Be Able To Speak English
  • Families Welcome – Children Under 16 years Only GBP £29,950
  • Proof Of Funds Required
  • Initial Deposit 65% To Be Paid Upfront
  • Completed Applications Signed & Returned
  • 6 Passport Photographs
  • Process Your Application Online – No Need For Travel

 

Simply Contact Us for a confidential chat

2nd passport | 2nd passports | cheap 2nd passport | cheapest 2nd passports | best 2nd passports | fast 2nd passport | 2nd passports fast | best 2nd passports to buy | cheapest way to get a 2nd passport | cheap passports online | cheap and fast passport | cheap 2nd passport services | how to get a passport fast | cheapest way to get passport | cheapest passport online | cheapest 2nd passport online | second passport | second passports | cheap second passport | cheapest second passports | best second passports | fast second passport | second passports fast | best second passports to buy | cheapest way to get a second passport | cheap passports online | cheap and fast passport | cheap second passport services | how to get a passport fast | cheapest way to get passport | cheapest passport online | cheapest second passport online | passports | passport | uk passport | eu passports | cheapest passports | cheap passports | fast passports | novelty passports | fake passports

Call us to get a free quote now